Present to Engage
StepUp to your infinite potential
Did you know?
That public speaking is the number one fear of most human beings?
It need not be when new levels of confidence can be tapped on demand.
Ref: Sunday Times of London, 1973
Not all of us were born with the gift of the gab.
But we could all use it from time to time! Participants in our presentation and communication modules learn how to create compelling communications, tell concise and relevant stories, and build their confidence when speaking both formally and informally.
We’ve all heard of flight, flight and freeze! Speaking to peers or strangers is up there as a top fear for most people.
There is a formula which we’ve evolved over 25 years!
We focus on planning for success, compelling, concise relevant stories, structure to build confidence and capability.
Our Uplifting Presentation and Communication Principles
This is a principle for uplifting, engaging written and verbal communications that achieve results. By honing in on WHO we are communicating to, WHAT the key objectives are, WHY we need to communicate and HOW and WHEN, ‘wording up’ gives a framework for effective communications. Integral to this are the principles of: ‘chunking-it-up’ (bite-size pieces); ‘framing-it-up’ (giving appropriate structures); and ‘pitching-it-up’ (the right tone for the audience).
In the case of verbal communications, 80% of a presentation’s impact is down to the persona, energy and delivery of the presenter. Our ability to control our state of mind, plan a provocative presentation (i.e. word up), our body language, tone and capacity to engage people by eliciting feedback and interaction (i.e. speak up) are vital to delivering uplifting addresses.
There is many a trick or prop for creating compelling communications, including a repertoire of great templates, advice on aids such as PowerPoint slides and pointers. Such tools should be at the communicators fingertips.
Great communications capture us with an underlying theme. Like a good story, key facts, characters, information and audience interactions are weaved together, bound by a common idea. Just as each chapter guides the reader (or audience) to the conclusion we want them to make, ‘theming-up’ is a means to transform mundane communications into uplifting and effective communications.
Honing, practising and refining communications is the way to create confidence and the capability to think on one’s feet.
What we do:
- Develop Presentation and Pitch frameworks which connect and drive results
- Help your Mangers develop and present compelling messages for conferences
- Create communication frameworks across your business
- Build presentation and communication capability within your teams at all levels
- Power UP your Communications – tools and techniques for maximum impact
- Present UP with the Wow Factor – capture your audience
- Present UP with Compelling Stories – capture your audience through the art of story-telling
- Leading through Compelling Stories and Communication
- Write Compelling Sales pitches – maximising your conversion ratio
- Become and Uplifting Trainer – design and deliver captivating training that works
- Write UP for results – utilising key business writing and email etiquette techniques
© Infinitus Professional Development Ltd All rights reserved.